Veganuary Day 1

Day 1 was semi successful. My partner made me coffee, which doesn't happen very often and I think there was milk-chocolate hot cocoa mix in it. Ah - well, only "dairy" I had for the day.

I had 2 packs of instant maple brown sugar oatmeal with flax and sliced almonds added to it. 
Then I had 2 burritos with just refried beans and mild taco sauce. 
I also put the rest of the beans in a container with more mild sauce and dipped some corn tortilla chips in it. 

Most of our day/night was spent cleaning out the apartment. 
PURGE ALL THE THINGS in the new year, basically.

So now my kitchen is just about put together again.

Tomorrow I want to make tofu BLT's by The Buddhist Chef for lunch and a meatless meatloaf with mashed potatoes and veg for dinner.

I might also be making my own vegan butter using this recipe. I'm super excited!
Once I run out of vegan mayo I will be trying out this recipe (with a few changes by using what I have). 

I will let you know how it goes if I decide to post!

Comments

Popular Posts