We Love TVP!

We L❤VE TVP!

πŸŒΎπŸŒ½πŸŒΏπŸƒπŸ‚πŸπŸ„πŸ…πŸ†πŸŒ°πŸŒ±πŸ‡πŸˆπŸ‰πŸŠπŸŒπŸπŸŽπŸ‘πŸ’πŸ“

Sorry it's been a while!
Have I put it out there that I suck at this blogging thing? I apologize if I haven't.

But I'm here with a brief post about TVP.

I know, TVP sounds weird. It is textured/texturized vegetable protein. Or textured soy protein. 
There's so much you can do with it - but I'll get to those ideas when I test them out. 
But you can find some awesome recipes on YouTube!

What we have used it for so far is in a spaghetti sauce and in chili.
I made chili the other day and FOOLED my significant other!
WOO!

I was making a list of meal ideas and he suggested using it in one of them!

I will give you a sneak peak of our ideas on what to use it in and hopefully have a recipe for you soon!

I plan on putting it into a lentil loaf (meat-less meat loaf) and in a dish called Egg Roll in a bowl - more or less egg roll filling...without the egg roll.

I can link the two recipes below ↓

→ Lentil Loaf inspiration
→ Egg Roll in a Bowl inspiration

Comments

Popular Posts