BOMB Caesar Dressing {Vegan}

I couldn't decide on a Caesar dressing recipe. So I combined a lot of ingredients from several versions and made up my own.

I didn't measure. I just eye-ball and taste to my liking.

What I ended up putting in it, I can roughly estimate measurements, but adjust them to your taste..



1/2 cup Vegan mayo (I use Hampton Creek)
probably 1/2 cup of nooch (nutritional yeast)
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon dijon
1 1/2 teaspoon miso (I only had red)
1 teaspoon capers
1/4 cup white beans (I used cannellini, or you can use hummus)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
teaspoon of veg oil (could omit or just use tahini)
juice of half a lemon
2 tablespoons of hemp hearts (I added in more after I blended it)
1 teaspoon of vegan worcestershire sauce (Kroger Brand is vegan!!)*

Cut up some romaine, added in some spinach, chopped half an english cucumber and thinly sliced a quarter of a red onion. Added more hemp hearts to the mix and my toddler even helped herself to some!




*The worcestershire sauce doesn't say that it has anchovies, the ingredient that makes it not vegan. It does say "natural flavors" which can be iffy with some people. If this bothers you then you can use the one from Annie's. I just haven't been able to find it and I don't order online often enough.

Comments

Popular Posts